I started working from home over 11 years ago when I began my design business. While I made my share of mistakes with my work from home setup along the way, I began to become very adept at carving out a dedicated studio space; one where I can maximize productivity and efficiency while staying at home. For myself and my team, I’ve learned how to creatively solve my issues with space, ergonomics, and work-life balance and I wanted to share my top tips on the common mistakes I see made and how to effectively solve them.
My goal for this video is to help you design a home office space that is comfortable, energizing, elevated and uplifting.
Thank you for watching this design mistakes series, please let me know what rooms you want to see next!
Catch up with our Common Design Mistakes Series:
• Dining Room Design Mistakes https://youtu.be/vGB3DwBozKY
• Living Room Design Mistakes https://youtu.be/xS7qn9qSU1w
• Bedroom Design Mistakes https://youtu.be/mpzK45mTRzY
• Kitchen Design Mistakes https://youtu.be/KOZMAq-zVaU
• Bathroom Remodel Design Mistakes: https://youtu.be/c7vSxoMpi14
• Top 8 Common Decorating Mistakes: https://youtu.be/9EVL1EeC5Ak
Cover image: Home BNC
BUSINESS INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
Edited by: Kelly Nguyen for Julie Khuu Interior Design
Mark Generous – Meganne: https://thmatc.co/?l=F3ACAE33
#JulieKhuu #InteriorDesignTips #HomeDecor #DIY #Tutorial #HowTo #InteriorDesign101 #homeofficedesign #homeofficedesignmistakes #designmistakes #homeoffice #howtodesignhomeoffice #decoratingmistakes #howtoplanhomeoffice #workfromhomeoffice